Price list 2019
|Installment Plan||£ 18.00/month||£ 0|
|Discount on necessary treatments||20%||0%|
| || || |
|New Patient Exam||£ 85||£ 85|
|Dental Examination||2 visits included||£ 54|
|Hygienist visit||2 visits included||£ 61|
|- Small||£ 78||£ 97|
|- Medium||£ 98||£ 122|
|- Large||£ 128||£ 159|
|Porcelain Onlay||£ 436||£ 508|
|Standard Crown||£ 462||£ 540|
|All Porcelain Crown||£ 534||£ 628|
|Acryllic Denture||£ 520||£ 586|
|Chrome Denture||£ 784||£ 880|
|Extraction||£ 110||£ 138|
|At-Home whitening||£ 299||£ 299|
|Emergency||£ 60||£ 75|
The Practice aims to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
the guidelines on the Information Commissionerís website as well as our professional guidelines and requirements.
The data controller is Marianne Traberg, who is also the Data Protection Officer.
The Privacy Notice is available at reception or by email if you contact email@example.com or by calling 01932 252523.
You will be asked to provide personal information when joining the Practice. The purpose of us processing this data is to provide optimum
health care to you.
The categories of data we process are:
- Personal data for the purpose of staff and self-employed team member management
- Personal data for the purposes of direct mail/email/text marketing
- Special category data including health records for the purposes of the delivery of health care
- Special category data including health records and details of criminal record checks for managing employees and contracted team members
We never pass your personal details to a third party unless we have a contract for them to process data on our behalf and will otherwise keep
it confidential. If we intend to refer a patient to another practitioner or to secondary care such as a hospital we will gain the individualís
permission before the referral is made and the personal data is shared.
- Personal data is stored in the EU whether in digital or hard copy format.
- Personal data is stored in the US in digital format when the data storage company is certified with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Personal data is obtained when a patient joins the practice, when a patient is referred to the practice and when a patient subscribes.
to an email list.
The lawful basis for processing special category data such as patientís and employeesí health data is:
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of preventative or occupational medicine, for assessing the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of Union or Member State Law or a contract with a health professional.
The lawful basis of processing personal data such as name, address, email or phone number is:
- Consent of the data subject.
- Processing if necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract.
The retention period for special data in patient records is a minimum of 10 years and may be longer for complex records in order to meet our legal requirements. The retention period for staff records is 6 years.
You have the following data rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure (clinical records must be retained for a certain time period)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
Further details of these rights can be seen at the Information Commissionerís website. Here are some practical examples of your rights:
- If you are a patient of the practice you have the right to withdraw consent for important notifications, newsletters, surveys or marketing. You can inform us to correct errors in your personal details or withdraw consent from communication methods such as telephone, email or text. You have the right to obtain a free copy of your patient records within one month.
- If you are not a patient of the practice you have the right to withdraw consent for processing personal data, to have a free copy of it within one month, to correct errors in it or to ask us to delete it. You can also withdraw consent from communication methods such as telephone, email or text.
Comments, suggestions and complaints:
Please contact Marianne Traberg. We take complaints very seriously.
If you are unhappy with our response or if you need advice you should contact the Information Commissionerís Office (ICO).
Their telephone number is 0303 123 1113, you can also chat online with an advisor.
The ICO can investigate your claim and take action against anyone who has misused personal data.
You can also visit their website for information on how to make a data protection complaint.